64-66 Waban Park in Newton
The Townhomes at Waban Park
A four-story home was completely reconfigured and redesigned to become a beautiful modern residence. Unit 64, has 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and Unit 66 has 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms + a library.
Also, a ~2100 square foot addition was put on the back of the house to add huge, open concept living/dining/kitchen spaces. Unit 64 also added, as part of the addition, a lower-level bonus room and huge guest bedroom. The addition in Unit 66 added a cathedral ceiling that has stairs leading to the third floor with a one loft style room and then 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
Other valuable features of these townhomes include:
- Brand new construction in the rear of the house and completely remodeled existing house
- Flexible and beautiful bonus rooms!
- High-end lighting recessed lights and ceiling fans (in bedrooms)
- Modern tech features, such as keypad entry locks and Nest thermostats
- Grohe bathroom hardware and fixtures
- Jenn Air stainless appliances in kitchens
- Calacatta Lucia Quartz counters
- Hardwood flooring
- Private fenced yards
- Garage parking (unit 64)
- Stone patio (unit 64)
- Private front/back entryways
- Professional landscaping
- In a sought-after locations walking distance to schools (Lincoln Eliot, Walnut Park, NECP and Jackson Walnut), as well as shops and restaurants and less than 1 mile to MBTA Commuter Rail and buses as well as easy access to the Mass Pike/Rt 9 and 128
Plans and photos below, click to enlarge